Delta Science Readers are 16-page nonfiction books for K–6
students with informative, engaging text, full-color photos and illustrations.
These readers include standard nonfiction features such as tables of contents,
headings, captions, labels, diagrams, maps, and glossaries. They provide a
powerful experience in science and reading.
Key features and benefits:
- Promote reading in the content area
- Present key science content and vocabulary found on state tests
- Help students develop informational literacy skills
- Leveled for Guided Reading
All readers have three main sections that develop reading
- Think About—key information about the unit topic
- People in Science—historical biographies, careers in science
- Did You Know? — high-interest articles or selections
Order a FREE DSR Brochure!